Friday, May 26, 2017

Introduction

Hello to the great void.  This entry is probably going to be short and sweet; just an introduction to get the ball rolling and see if I like throwing my thoughts into the great unknown.  There has been a lot going on in the world and I'm just about over the bullshit so I thought this would be a good way to get it off my chest.

A little bit about me and maybe some insight on why I'm so aggravated.  I'm a woman, a wife, a mother and a professional.  We are stuck in the section of "middle class" where we make too much to get any help and don't make enough to not have a mini heart attack every time one of the vehicles needs new tires or, God forbid, actually breaks down. I'm sure plenty of you sit in the same not-so-comfortable seat we are in and know exactly what I'm talking about.  I have 2 kids, one in full swing of teenager-dom and the other old enough to be self-sufficient, but still too young to stay home alone.  I'm sure I will have plenty to say about them as we go but I will leave it at that for now.

I don't mean to make it sound like everything about my blog is going to be negative and I really do hate to complain, but some things are just really starting to become aggravating and I have to do something with it so, hey, reader, lucky you!

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment